Thursday, August 26, 2004

GARFIELD I LOVE YOU


My new Darling ahhahahaha I love GARFIELD... look at him so cute.. cubby.. cuddly N LAZY rite.. hehehhehe awwwwwwww so sweet.......... Love to watch it again...really made my day yesterday...... emmmmmmmm AM I TOO OLD FOR SOFT TOYS????? *HINT HINT* hahhaahahaha

Today my day was sootooooo hectic... MARKETING day with my dearest mummy.. wen to a market dat is quite far... just because the "MEE SOTO" there is nicer.. (according to her lah..) den bought all sorts of fish she come across.. dunno wen she will be cooking hhahaha our refrigerator is so bloated like garfield's stomach.. hahahha

Not meeting B today.. cz he is having soccer training.. so happy dat he's finally getting active back after like a yr.. slack alot.. wen i just knew him.. he is into all sorts of activity..Soccer, silat, dk barat... everything.. I wish he can be as active as before heheehee so wen ppl say "hey dats Aim..." i can proudly go.. "oh.. dats my guy.." heheehhehehheehehe

No comments: