Thursday, December 09, 2004

I've been trying to update the day before n yesterday.. but was unsuccesful.. stupid blogger hhaaha... oooopppssss

anyways.. skul re-open already.. n i was in a super duper good mood dis days.. because... yesterday... B gave me a new HP!!!!!!!!!!! hehehheheeh ok ok its not a new latest model or wat lah.. but its a camera phone... n its frm him.. so its more special lah... :) so sweeeetttt tx alot B... emmmmmm i dunno wat to say... now its like everywhere i go.. he's with me.. cs he purposely took his photo before giving me the hp n say.. if can.. put my pic as wallpaper k hahhahahah ...i still cant believe he gave me dat present.. i still dunno wat is it for.. he say just to make me happy... n also take it as our 1 yr n 6 months anniversary present.. crap rite.. thought ppl always give present on 2 yrs.. 3 yrs.. where got 1 yr n 6 months annivesary present hahahhaha

dunno wat else to write.. today.. no need go skul... oh ya.. i'm in netball for sports n wellnes.. urg.... simply because dats the only sport dat i am ok with hahaha... cant expect me choose soccer wat rite...

oh ya.. missing prince.. but its ok.. with my new phone.. can forget him a little hahhaa...

No comments: