Thursday, November 04, 2004

Arg.... wen to geylang today with dearest mum... for wat eh... oh had to buy boboy nye kain baju melayu... dat stupid malaysian tukang jahit ah.. last min say Oh kain tk cukup.. otak kau lah...
So tired seh.. 1st time ever i really walk like a snail.. standard ah my mum cant walk fast2 ehhehe cian dia.... but best tau go with her.. confirm take cab.. seems dat my family all kena kakak nye disease.... "Cab disease" satu2 malas nk naik mrt ngan bus... ish anyways.. wen to all shops in joo chiat n tanjong katong.. cannot get seh the kain.. the tone of the color.. den .... wen to geylang nye pasar.... SLAMAT ah.. ade..if not kesian seh my youngest bro tkde baju melayu sepasang... kena rain seh tadi.. wen alight frm cab... now pening-ing ah sikit kepala... haiyo....

oh got a msg frm Wickeds yesterday... Camelia says i disappoint dem all.. efni says it partly bout yanni n bob's case...
A'an msg me to say good luck in future.... am i not their fren anymore?? leaving the clan means i cant befren dem?? haiyo...
N dee.. my best fren even before we both join wicked msg me.... she say...
Dee: "U......i dgr u kluar Wickeds?? knapa seh u.."
Me: "yes lah dear.. i cant commit.. sape bilang u??"
Dee:" Eila n nad told me.. u kalau pasal commitment tkyah kluar seh u.. i pun slalu tk turun outing.."
Me: "I tknk jadi cam clan lain.. org je ramai outing kluar sikit je org.. buat pe.. "
Part ni touching.....
Dee: "U... even if u dah tk in wicked.. kita still kawan kan..
I am touch k... only Dee lah yg paham me.... :'(
Me: "U.. i baru nk ckp seh.. jgn lupa me k..."
N she replied.. we will always be fren.....

Sad rite... haiz... dunno lah..
Oh btw me n B like crazy ah now adays heheeh yesterday.. we dunno wat else to talk about.. we spend 2 mins saying "miss u miss u miss u love u love u love "non stop to each other heheheheheeh both talk at the same time lak tu sape yg dgr seh hehe tk de keje seh.......... hehhehe BBBBBB I miss u.......

No comments: