Wednesday, November 03, 2004

"Hey there ppl, this is to inform u guys dat i have decided to leave the wicked clan for good. It has got nothing to do with any members of wickeds but due to the fact dat i feel i cant commit to this clan as i seldom attend any outing n stuff.

As ever mention.. dis clan is unlike any other clan n should take it more seriously. however i find i've not been doing much of my part for this clan n thus u guys will be better off without me

Despite of me leaving this clan, it doesnt mean we cant be close as now. u guys are still my best ever frens i ever had in my 4 months being the member of dis clan...

Tx for the friendship n may it continues ...."


My msg to the WICKEDs yesterday.. took so much courage to write this.. not dat i reluctant to leave dem.. but thinking if ever miricle will happen.. we will still be frens even if i am not part of dem... so hard to be true huh.... but i am happy dat i finally take my leave frm dem.... i wont be hate for something i dun do.... i am free now.. free frm hatred ...

i only have my DArling DAG, D'Royalties n HUbby...... i love u guys alot....

No comments: