Thursday, January 13, 2005

Prince's parents left for haj already.. felt so bad not being able to send dem to the airport.. was crying without me realising wen i was msging his mum in bus on my way back frm netball yesterday.. She is a very special person ah.. my kindergarden teacher seh..... I'm gonna miss her sms-ing me... I'll pray for u.....

It must be hard for prince.. yeh been there.. infact it was last yr.. for 1 month.. u'll feel so scared n everything.. going for haj is btwn hidup n mati.. haiz... but like i've already said.. its us who can pray for them.. prince.. dun forget u 'll have my family here with u k... :D

emmmm wah didnt realise dat i am such a big spender dis days.. hehhe my ERS money almost finish hehhe almost only.. 1st.. curl my hair den after dat.. i dunno hehehe new bag.. infact bags, den tops.. pants.. huyo dunno lah.. oh ya.. n FOODS too.. hehehhe but nvr mind no regrets...

No comments: