Sunday, October 10, 2004

Emmmm few days already nvr blog.. i was so sick lah dis few days.... my sore throat still not gone yet......

2Mrw is the first paper... BCA *stress to the max* still up final revision for ACCESS.....*major2 stress...* :(
I feel so tired seh today... maybe cz nt enough sleep ... den cough.. n bcs i had a performance on sat....had fun lah.... it was green day!!!!!! had fun with the ppl esp D royalties... even my king is there... so wen the four us mit... wat else take picture lah.. hehehhehe i always have fun wen they r ard me.. luv u guys alot...

wen to library just now.. with prince n king... how i wish princess stay ard our area too... too bad.. instead of studying for BCA i ended up being a love counsellor... hahaha my dear prince..... i just want u to be happy..... ;) tx for knocking some sense to my king hehehhe n pls cheer up k... it hurts us too if u are not happy..... ;)

oh i am so stress up for 2mrw's paper... shit lah!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: