Thursday, October 21, 2004

well..have not been blogging as often as before... BUSY lah oi!!!!!! had macro econs paper on tuesday... its sucks k sucks.. i wonder wat will happen if i got to retake.. oh noooooooo
Thinking bout it.. tues not so bad lah... i mean the paper is bad but after dat... wen to bazaar at CP (no no not at geylang) buy burger!!!!!!!! ok ok dats not the best thing.. the best thing is i got to meet my darling hubby!!!!!!!! after 5 days k.... haiyoooooooo fasting month cannot meet like always lah.. must respect the holy months just incase.. u know... *evil grin* ok ok.. let me talk bout my B a little bit more can?? pls ah pls ah... oh he was telling my poor prince dat he misses me.. n i was telling my prince the same thing too... hahha poor prince.. got to be the middle person.... SORRYYYYYYY n wen we met on tues he was telling me.. "ayang.. y u like shrinking like dat???" hhehehehhe i am getting thinner! i am getting thinner!!! hehehe yeh!!!!!!!!!!

K k enough bout dat... i wont be able to see him till sunday k.. (dat if he's not going kl ah to break fast with his sister) for majlis iftar with DAG at my place... yeh cant wait for dat.. ROYALTIES baby.. dun forget out royal color...

oh 2mrw is INFA... the paper dat i am looking forward for.. after 2mrw i will be very very free... actually i dun like being free.. like dunno wat to do! esp its fasting month.. haiyo.... oh 2mrw i got a "date" with my 2 other senior dancer AIN n AJID... ok ok not really a date.. its a "break fast cum report discussion" thingy... regarding the performance lah dat we had... dancers.... get ready k... report will be out by sunday... NASIB AH KORANG hehhehhehehhe

No comments: