Friday, October 22, 2004

EXAM OVER!!!!!!!!!

Yeh..... i am in holiday mood now....... ahakz.. exam is over... not thinking bout the results yet.. hahaa HAVE FUN first lah... worry later
Oh ya.. something to share.. yesterday.. my bro took letters from the letter box (No no he is not a postman.. hehee) den he was talking to my mum...."mak.. nah surat ERS"... den i was like... wahhhhhhh mak ... get $400 dun forget buy for me stuff k... den my bro go.. "eh.. kau pun dapat ah!!!!!!" huh?? i was so stunt.. i am getting the ERS too ok... going to be $400 richer hahahahaa ok ok dis means i am old ah.... haiyo so sad.. but for the sake of the money i'll cheer up ah... den it become such a big fuss seh... my sis n my dad.. came back at diff timing but their dialogue same sak..... "Eh.... tk sangka si kenit ni dah besar dapat ERS..." nasib dah besar tau bukan dah tua... haiyooooooooo cannot accept seh.... :(

k today.. first part of celebrating holidays.. hhehe break-fasting outside... 2mrw's sad.. den SUNDAY!!!!! majlis iftar.. my PRINCESS not gonna be here... :(
princess... i really am very disappointed ok... so sad.....

No comments: