Friday, September 10, 2004

Happy me

i am in extremely good mood today.. Just came back frm buying my dearest bf's bday present.. hahahh i made it!!!! Tx to yan... the prince dats always helping me out.. u are the best bro in my life.. Bought him as plan lah.. den my dad ask me to buy on behalf of him a shirt for my dearest one.. i really like dat yellow one but its ok some other time... haiya... but its ok i'm in a good mood remember.. so no point talking bout the yellow cycling tee lah...... but its nice lah... ;P

Oh and another one thing is he is coming back today!!!!!!! means tomorrow we going out lah... yehhhhhhhhh i wonder wat he will react bout the boots.. he dun like me spending money on him... but who cares, he is like spending every cent dat he have on me hahhaa oh maybe bcs i once said to him.. "My money is my money..Ur money is my money" hehehhe Hope he likes the SOCCER boots.. YAN no worries credit will be given infront of him hhahhhaha

haiz.. in such a happy mood... he just msg me n say.... he will reach spore atleast by midnight.. dun care lah atleast i gotta see him tomorrow more important hehehhe HAPPY NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: