Thursday, September 09, 2004

So sentimental me

I'm feeling so sensitive n sentimental dis past few days...hahhha dun ask me y cz i dunno.. B just left for KL.. look dats not the reason lah.. cs its like only for 3 days.. BUT i still dunno if he will come back on sat.. in time to celebrate his bday with me.. i dun like to celebrate on BELATED bday.. sucks rite..

oh anyway my phone is so stupid lah... can put in m1 sim card.. works perfectly.. but den with starhub sim card in, its jam! wat the hell.. hps also hv feeling meh.. haiya stupid rite...

Maybe today i'm going out with yan.. buy B's present.. hehhehe so cute rite 1st time ever i manage to keep it frm him.. i always wanted to suprise him but ended up telling him bout it..

oh ya izwan say i should curl my hair.. only yan say no... hahhaha so i think i will.............

No comments: