Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Suppose to be studying

I am suppose to be studying today.. hahha but i didnt oh my god!!!!!!!!! my blog's layout is new!!!!!! nice????? only dat i dunno wat song to put man..so i decided to put this song.. actually brings back memory to me.... hahah does were the days...courtship period.. hahaha my B watch dis vcd lah den he find this song nice... change his greeting msg on his hp.. to this song, n dis stupid girl didnt get the hint... i didnt bother listening to the lyrics lah... so he had to like always sing this song wen we were on the phone till i finally get it hahahhahaha wah lau so slow rite!!!!!!!!!!!! no lah actually i didnt even get the hint straight.. untill his fren say he have feelings for me too hahhahaha this song is rare thou.. cs the vcd is not like super2 popular so dat makes dis song very nostalgic for me hehehheh

Oh btw today i cant meet my dearest!!!! :'( but nvr mind.. sunday is coming.. sentosa again!!!!!!!!!!!! yeh celebrating the Libra Babies Bday... sure fun..

ooppss gotta go read up on my Wcom notes... da daaaaaaaaaa

No comments: