Thursday, September 23, 2004

Today n Yesterday

A self declared holiday again.. oh actually its just a revision lecture so dun feel like going.. the Two angels gone to jurong east library to study, mum wont let me go cs its the only day i stay at home she say... WATEVER lah... kind of piss also.. promise dem already i am gonna go.... wal lau..

Oh just now.. Heikel msn ni saying he had to delete my testi cz i mention dat I MISS HIM n he is scared that Huda will get the wrong idea... another WATEVER lah ok... as if a fren cant miss a fren... i was just implying dat i miss the way he is before lah.. so cheerful... we share our probs together... but its ok... i shall not bother bout him n his craps anymore... since he think dat huda will get the wrong idea bout him n me.. den gi LAYAN huda je k... got probs dun come to me

Oh yesterday was so perfect hehhe my presentation both of dem wen well.. i acted very well hahahhahha as a pregnant lady... oi touch wood!!!!!!! but its just a skit lah.. hopefully good grades is coming my way........

No comments: