Thursday, September 30, 2004

HIstory2

my bro was telling my parents bout him bumping into one of our old neighbours wen he is like fetching my younger bro yesterday lah.. den suddenly i heard like him say... "beh lia......" hey my name is mention.. so i eagerly as usual with the most kepo tone go like .. "ape abg ape abg...." hehhehe in english is "wat bro wat bro" heheh so my bro was like.. the old neighbour... he ask bout u.. he thought i am fetching u back frm skul... hahhahah wat a joke... i am like 21 already.. not many ppl realise dat my younger bro actually exist ah heheh poor boy.. N the best part is my bro say that old neighbour of mine ask... are u fetching ur sis yg always sing in the bathroom tu hahahhaha everyone laugh seh... oh actually i have this habit of singing while i am bathing ah... dat was wen i am young seh... like 4 yrs old like dat.. hehee he stays like one unit above me so he like can hear lah wen i sing... biasalah my voice kan like got mic like dat so loud hhehehe dat really reminds me wen i am young seh... hehehhehe since young i like to dance... sing... nothing much changed actually... ehheheehhe oooooooooo really reminds me of my younger days...... hehehehhehhehe ppl remember till now k.. so embarassing.. n the song i always sing over n over again tu.... kalau sedap tkpe... lagu RAJA EMA seh... ahhahahhaha kekek rite.... i was popular tau among my relative last time wen i am young hehehe cz i happen to be the most bubbly one among my cousin... den nxt was nenny wen i grown.. n now can see its FIFI ah... she so talkative... at the age of 3 she can go home n tell her mum dat she speak to my bf.... dat time even my mum dunno i am attach hahhahha cute rite... am still smiling now recalling bout my past ahhahahahahha =)

oooooooo written com test today... hahhaha wish me luck ah.. was more concern bout BCA 2mrw.. cs i hate excess n excel....

No comments: